SCIATICA TREATMENT IN JAIPUR
Do you have a sharp pain running down the back of your leg? It could be sciatica.
Acupressure may relieve sciatic nerve pain. The sciatic nerves run down the back of the legs from a root near the tail of the spine. When one of the nerves is compressed or damaged, the pain radiates throughout the back and legs, sometimes causing tingling or numbness. By applying acupressure to certain points, you may decrease some of the radiation of symptoms or relieve pain altogether.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
What Is Sciatica?
Sciatica is a usual type of back pain affecting the sciatic nerve, a large nerve extending from the lower back down the back of each leg.
What Are the Symptoms of Sciatica?
Common symptoms of sciatica include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A constant pain on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up