Nerve and Muscle Pain Problems Treatment in Jaipur
REQUEST A CALL BACK
What is the musculoskeletal pain?
Musculoskeletal pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves. It can be acute (having a rapid onset of severe symptoms) or chronic (long-lasting). Musculoskeletal pain can be localized in one area, or widespread.
When you experience pain due to nerve irritation it usually lasts for quite a long time – it can be six months or more. It is caused by damage to the nerves and can be caused by many things.
What are the symptoms of musculoskeletal pain?
Symptoms of musculoskeletal pain depend on whether the pain is caused by an injury or overuse and whether it is chronic or acute. The symptoms can also differ from person to person.
Common symptoms include:
- Localized or widespread pain that can worsen with movement
- Aching or stiffness of the entire body
- The feeling that your muscles have been pulled or overworked
- Sleep disturbances
- Twitching muscles
- The sensation of “burning” in your muscles
If you have any of these symptoms, you should see your doctor for a thorough examination.
But, what about nerve pain versus muscle pain? Are we able to tell the difference?
- Burning, tingling, pins and needles, numbness, sharp sensation
- The pain tends to be a chronic pain (lasting for 6 months or more)
- Usually resides in arms, hands, legs, and feet
- Affects diabetic, chemotherapy and orthopedic patients
- Tender, throbbing, stiffness sensation
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Often caused by injury or inflammation
- The pain is generally the short-term pain
- Affects athletes, fitness enthusiasts, or individuals straining their neck on the computer